Elegant · Durable · Fast · Functional
Choose Your Color
NOTE: The following color chart is a guide only. Actual results may differ due to a wide range of variables, including but not limited to cement brand and sand color.
Choose Your Pattern
Split Stone w/Spanish Texture
Diamond w/Single Brick
Single Brick Impression
Paver w/Granite Texture
Shaded Random Rock
Cocoa Bay w/Granite Texture
Slate w/Slate Texture
Shaded Single Brick
Woodgrain w/Nail Stamp
Italian Tile w/Granite Texture
About Our Product
Keep Grass & Flower Beds Apart to Add Curb Appeal
- Every property owner loves the benefits of a solid, formed concrete edging to keep their lawn and flower beds separate. Machine-formed continuous concrete edging is simply the most durable and cost effective solution.
- Concrete has many benefits not offered by alternatives, such as wood and plastic. Concrete landscape curbing will not move, rot, separate or lose its luster and acts permanently as a very effective root barrier to stop creeping grasses from encroaching on flower beds.
- The best solution to keep soil, mulch or decorative stones in the beds where they belong.
Why Use Concrete Landscape Borders?
- Makes Your Yard Look Neat & Attractive
- Helps Your Landscaping Really Stand Out
- Adds Property Value & Prestige
- Durable, Permanent, Clean Concrete
- Custom Colors & Patterns
- Keeps Mulch & Stones In Place